mandag den 17. januar 2011

Tips to getting a clean face

I've been asked quite a lot from people around me, how it can be that I have such a clean face as I have. Its not something I've even been thinking about, not untill last week.
I've been thinking, and now I will try to share the tips with other people that have an unclean face filled with pimples/acne. ^^

1: When you've been taking a shower it is alsways tempting to just keep on going untill there is no more hot water left. But instead of doing that I you should end your bath with showering your whole body in cold water. It gets your blood running which is really good for you and your skin.

2: Take a camomille steambath for your face once in a while. It is really good and cleanses your pores and is especially good if you are having a cold.

3: Start and end the day with washing your face in lukewarm water.

4: Clean your face for makeup before you get to bed. And let your face have a 'makeup-free' day once a week.

5. If you have long bangs try to trim it to make it thinner, or keep it away from forehead. Its important that it gets fresh air once in a while.

6: Eat healthy. - You become what you eat. I think thats a saying.. But ya.. Only eat unhelahty in weekends and eat veggies instead og candy when doing your work/homework/when sitting by the computer.

7: Drink water.! It cant be told enough times as I know a lot of people who drink a lot of soda and sugarfilled drinks. But its not good for your body, either your skin. Instead drink some water.

8: Get enough sleep.

9: Dont stress to much. If you feel you are stressed then try to get just half an hour in your scheme where you will be relaxing and meditating ( <- which is also said to be good for you )

Hope you could use my tips and advices a little.

// Yokume

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar