torsdag den 24. februar 2011

Eyecare roller test 2

And I'm back again. this time I had to be late as I forgot to put on the eyecare this monday ( and nearly forgot it today ^^; ) But well, Im back with new photo and new info. Of.. It might not be that new again.
There are still not really any results, but then again, I have never really trusted commercials for products like these, but I would love to actually get some products with stuff that works against dark spots under/around the eyes.
Yesterday it was so bad that I looked like one who had been beaten in boxing or something like that, so I didnt dare to take a photo of myself there.
But the photo of the week of how the test look so far is:


Not really so pretty. Can still see dark areas under my eyes. The light in my parents apartment doesnt make it any better.

In week 4 I will make a collab of all the eyepictures to show how it have effected my eyes and the dark areas under the eyes on me.

Untill next week.

//

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar